Client: Old Amersham Hotels Limited.
Site: High Street, Old Amersham Programme: 20 Weeks Project Cost: £177K
An interesting project to refurbish a Grade II listed chapel for new owners to enable it to become a wedding venue. Completed 1 week before their first wedding was held!
Works consisted of:
- Commercial kitchen installation
- Upgrade of incoming power and liaison with utility provider
- Refurbishment of existing pulpit which needed to be kept under Heritage consent
- Redecorations and flooring
- New lighting and power
- Bar area and dance area
- Brickwork and gates to front external entrance
- Door to entrance
From quotation through to handover, Mike and the entire Avondale team have provided an outstanding service. They listened and understood our requirements from the outset and the level of workmanship was of the highest standard. Their suggestions and help on various aspects of the design and build have created a space which we are delighted with’