Victoria Avenue, London
Client: Circle Property Unit Trust Site: Longcroft House, Victoria Avenue, London EC2M
Programme: 12 months Project Cost: 1.6 million
Circle Property Unit Trust contracted Avondale to refurbish Longcroft House in the City of London, which housed a serviced office company. Project Managers and Architects were BNP Paribas Real Estates.
Works consisted of:
- Extensive structural works to remove 2 structural columns, which supported the central core of the building, allowing the
reception to be opened up.
- The basement was refurbished to create more offices and a new lightwell installed to allow light to penetrate into the area.
- Ground floor garages were removed and new brickwork installed to create new offices to ground floor.
- All offices had new raised floors, ceilings, LG7 lighting and VRV air conditioning throughout.
- Old Crittel windows were removed and replaced with new double glazed windows by Solaglass.
- A new fully glazed reception area was created including fully automated entrance doors.
- The old paving removed and a complete new courtyard built with paving stones from China.
- External elevations were repainted and enhanced with new LED lights.
- New signage for the building installed.
The project was completed with all 200 tenants still in situ!
We have used the services of Avondale for various different projects and can always rely on their prompt delivery and professionalism. Their workman- ship is exceptional and can provide a wide range of services from dilapidations to total office refurbishment.
I would not hesitate in using their services again in the future’
UK Purchasing and